Search This Blog

Sunday 20 September 2015

Winter to Spring

Hi Guys!

Well it certainly has been a while and I'm really sorry I haven't been around. It has been a tough few months and those winter blues definitely crept in and kept me under the covers.

But the spring is here! Time to spring into action (terrible pun!) and enjoy the lovely weather that is on its way.

While I have been hibernating, I've also been super busy! I have moved my belongings out of home, had a wee holiday/ unpacking break and started a new semester of university.

My partner, lets call him Working Man, recently got a new job, which happened to be in another town! So over a couple of weeks we packed up our belongings (and what a lot we did have) and went for the road trip of a life time! Now about two years ago over the Easter break we decide to plan a road trip, two weeks of tiki-touring around our country and it was great fun, except it decided to rain the entire time. Now with our big move we were tracing the same path but this time we had a massive trailer to pull behind our truck, but the weather was fantastic! It was a great experience but not one I wish to relive, so next a move comes around I recommend hiring a moving truck, seriously. But I feel it did bring the Working Man and I closer together.

So that has been my life for the past few months. I am still packing up a few bits and pieces here and there, plus it is a bit of a struggle realizing that I won't be able to see the Working Man for a few months but that is the great thing about technology! We pretty much Skype and ring each other every night so its great. Bring on December as he is flying home because we are both graduating (fingers crossed for me!) and  plus it will be closer to Christmas and be so festive! But that is ages away and we are getting ahead of ourselves here. 

Just a little update from my corner of the world, much love 
SP x

No comments:

Post a Comment